Water parks are a great option for outdoor activities. On our site there is an overview of indoor and outdoor water parks in Ukraine and we continue to introduce you to this format of recreation.
Arabatskaya Strelka is one of our favorite seaside vacation spots in Ukraine. Our experience, useful information on rest on the Arabat Spit is collected in the review post HERE.
We have not yet visited the water park on the Arabat Spit, but we will definitely include it in our plans when we are resting on the Arabat Spit again.
Materials for this publication are provided by Aqualand.
Aqualand is located on the coast of the Azov Sea in the resort village of Gengorka, located in the Kherson region.
The area of this water location covers an area of 16,000 m2. Convenience and practicality on the territory of water entertainment is complemented by an external aesthetic design – bright colors of slides, in combination with turquoise water of the pools, create an attractive colorful picture.
The Aquapark has 2 pools with seawater, which is filtered by special overflow systems. In Aqualand, visitors will find 10 unique water slides, the highest descent height is about 15 meters, the length is about 180 meters.
Aqualand is a network of water parks in Ukraine for the whole family!
Water park safety
The water attractions of the Aqualand water park provide their visitors with the highest level of safety.
The security system of the water park is specially designed by computer simulation, all the rides are certified, and the pools are equipped with the most modern water purification systems.
Slides in the water park on the Arabat Spit
The slides of the Aqualand Water Park are loved by everyone with different heights and angles of inclination, so that you do not get bored. For those who want to get a shot of adrenaline, we offer a ride on everyone!
For the little ones on the territory of the Aqualand Water Park there are 4 slides of 2.5 m and a pool of two zones with an area of 350 m2 and a depth of 40 and 80 cm. pirate ship!
- Wave – The height of the slide is 10 m and the length is 36 m! Descent speed 8 m / s. The descent is carried out on inflatable rafts.
- Space Hole – The slide is 9m high and 19m long! Descent speed 7 m / s. The descent is carried out on polyethylene mats.
- Snake – The height of the slide is 15 m, and the length is 148 m! Descent speed 7 m / s. The descent is carried out on inflatable rafts.
- Kamikaze – – The height of the slide is 15 m, and the length is 52 m! Descent speed 7 m / s. The descent is carried out on polyethylene mats.
- Pigtail – The slide is 9 m high and 52 m long! Descent speed 7 m / s. The descent is carried out on polyethylene mats.
- Multislide – The height of the slide is 10 m and the length is 60 m! Descent speed 8 m / s. The descent is carried out on polyethylene mats.
- Free fall – The height of the slide is 15 m and the length is 52 m! Descent speed 7 m / s. The descent is carried out on polyethylene mats.
- Black Hole – The slide is 15m high and 150m long! Descent speed 7 m / s. The descent is carried out on inflatable rafters.
- Pigtail is an attraction of two intertwined bright slides that will delight children under 14
- Wave – the summer’s summer attraction
- Rainbow is a colorful children’s slide located in the children’s pool
- The ship is a colorful children’s ship with slides located in the children’s pool
- Octopus – a bright octopus slide for the little ones
Relax zone in the water park
- Children’s pool
- Adult pool
On the territory of the water park, there is an Aqua Cafe, a Meduza restaurant and a Food Zone with pizza and hot dogs. In our water park you will find dishes, soft drinks, cocktails for every taste.
A free bus runs daily at 9:30 and 13:00 from the Central Beach in Genichesk (Zolotaya Rybka cafe) to the water park!