Almost all tourists choosing holidays in the Dominican Republic travel to this country on a package all-inclusive tours. Hotels of 4 and 5 stars categories prevail here, but there are also quite good three-star hotels, where this approach is also implemented. In this article we will tell you about the features and nuances of all-inclusive tours to the Dominican Republic.
Tour to the Dominican Republic: what’s included in the price
Rest in the Dominican Republic is an opportunity to visit a wonderful island with luxurious beaches that are depicted on advertising posters, plunge headlong into the atmosphere of blissful idleness and fully relax from the hustle and bustle of the city and everyday problems. Tour operators arrange tours in such a way that vacationers do not have to worry about anything. Therefore, they include:
- flight to Haiti to the airport closest to the selected resort;
- meeting upon arrival at the airport, transfer to the hotel;
- hotel accommodation;
- food and services according to the chosen concept (they may differ in different hotels depending on the star rating, hotel chain, etc.).
Also good travel agents and tour operators offer tourists support from specialists throughout their stay on vacation. This is necessary for the organization of the most comfortable rest, the timely solution of any emerging issues. We have such support implemented in a 24/7 format, our clients always have the opportunity to contact the manager using any convenient messenger. We accompany tourists from the moment they start their journey to their return to Ukraine.
Features of the Dominican “all inclusive”
Very oftenThe all-inclusive vacation in the Dominican Republic allows you to completely stay out of the way on the territory of the hotel. The fact is that many of the local hotel complexes were originally built as “autonomous towns”, where there is absolutely everything you need not only for a carefree, but also for an interesting pastime. On their territory you can find not only residential buildings, restaurants, swimming pools and beaches, but also shops, sports clubs, water parks, casinos, spas, cigar bars, pastry shops, diving centers, mini-zoos and much more. The tourist infrastructure outside the territory of hotels in the Dominican Republic is rather poorly developed, especially when compared with the conditions that are offered inside the complexes. And prices for many services and entertainment outside of hotels are higher.
By the way, it is interesting that the islands of the Caribbean, including the Dominican Republic, were among the pioneers of the implementation of the “all inclusive” system in their resorts. In general, the staff of the French company Club Med came up with the format of rest with payment of everything necessary in advance at the end of the 50s of the last century. Since then, it has gained considerable popularity all over the world and is especially widely used in Egypt, Turkey, Cyprus and the Dominican Republic. Now this system has many ramifications, for example, “ultra all inclusive”, “super all inclusive” and the like. If we talk about tours to the Dominican Republic , then the most popular are the standard all inclusive and the extended ultra all inclusive.
In each country, the “all inclusive” system has its own characteristics and differences. Sometimes, even at different resorts in the same region, different services and options are included in the standard AI package. In the Dominican Republic, an all-inclusive vacation usually involves:
- Buffet meals. Here, access to food is often available around the clock, without restrictions. The only caveat is that some hotels provide a certain number of free dinners in a-la carte restaurants (when ordering from the menu). There is always a large selection of fish dishes, fruits, fresh vegetable salads on the tables. There are usually fewer meat dishes.
- Drinks. All soft drinks and cocktails are available free of charge, alcohol is offered both locally and imported.
- Dry rations. If during your vacation you decide to go on an excursion, the hotel will provide dry rations in the form of sandwiches.
- Live music and other entertainment.
- Exercise in the morning, play sports on the beach.
- Beach equipment: umbrellas, sun beds. A deposit is usually required to use beach towels.
- Non-motorized water sports equipment: catamarans, kayaks, boats. Fishing rods, masks and snorkeling fins are also provided free of charge.
What do you have to pay extra for?
Dominican Republic hotels in the standard AI package offer a very wide range of options, but still some types of services are not included in it. So, you will have to pay separately for using the spa center, visiting the hammam, massage parlor, discos. However, ultra all inclusive hotels often include the above services in their free package. Excursions in the Dominican Republic, cruises to the islands, yacht trips are also paid separately – you can choose and order an interesting option both at the hotel and through a travel agent.
Want to buy a tour to the Dominican Republic “all inclusive”? The easiest way to find a suitable option is using our online tour search module. If you have any questions, please contact our managers – we will be happy to provide any necessary information on your vacation in the Dominican Republic.